- Điểm tinSố người online: 2
Số lượt truy cập: 567116
Call for Papers: Financing for innovation, entrepreneurship and renewable energy development International ConferenceThứ năm | 13/04/2017 16:04The organizers welcome academics and practitioners with an interest in areas relating to the main theme "Financing for innovation, entrepreneurship and renewable energy development" to attend the conference co-hosted by University of Economics and Business - Vietnam National University and Lincoln International Business School, University of Lincoln, and supported by VNU Scientists Club. The conference will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam on 16 – 17th August 2017.CONFERENCE THEMEFinancing for innovation, entrepreneurship and renewable energy development (FIERED) plays an important role in socio-economic development in Vietnam. The purpose of this conference is to provide an international forum to facilitate the discussions and knowledge exchange among academics and practitioners, including researchers, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, bankers, and policy makers. The conference is also expected to be a place where academics and practitioners from abroad and local institutions to share the best practices and research findings in areas of financing for innovation, entrepreneurship and renewable energy development. As a presenter, the conference offers an opportunity to share your research with the audience coming from both public and private sectors, and from international and local institutions. The estimated number of participants is around 100. PhD students or early career researchers are encouraged to attend. This conference offers a great opportunity to get feedback from experienced academics and practitioners.
Innovations and Entrepreneurship.• Finance – Banking, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.• Socially Responsible Investing and Financing.
• Renewable Energy financing issues.
• The role of policy makers to Green Finance – Banking, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
• The role of policy makers with Renewable Energy and Financing.
• Aspects of financing on renewable and sustainable energy.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Individuals with specific expertise and interest related to the above topics are invited to submit their papers. All papers will be peer-reviewed and selected papers are offered the following:
• An oral or poster presentation slot in the conference program.
• Pulished in the conference proceedings by University of Economics and Business.
• Best papers are invited to submit an extended version for the VNU Scientific Journal.
• It is anticipated that the paper submission will be sent to the Scientific Committee of University of Economics and Business.The normal deadline for submission of papers will be no later than 30th June 2017 with the acceptance decisions sent by 15th July 2017.CONFERENCE FEATURES• Registration open: 5th May 2017• Deadline for the papers: 30th June 2017 • Deadline for the registration: 30th July, 2017• Registration fees will be US $150, with a discount offered to PhD students at US $100.• Early – bird registration (before 30th June 2017) fees will be US $100
• Conference fees will cover participation in conference sessions, a welcoming reception, tea-break and lunch.CONTACT DETAILS• For questions about submission, contact:Ms. Truong Thi Hoai ThoMobile: (+84) 919 323 448Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgMrs. Nguyen Thi ThuMobile: (+84) 987 909 637Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org• For questions about FIERED 2017, contact:Assoc. Prof. Tran Thi Thanh TuEmail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgDetailed information concerning conference organization including registration fees, accommodation, social events etc, will be soon available on the web page of the University: http:// ueb.vnu.edu.vn.
CO-CHAIRS• Professor David Charles, Director of Research, Deputy Head of College, Lincoln International Business School, University of Lincoln, UK;• Associate Professor Nguyen Hong Son, Rector, University of Economics and Business, VNU, Vietnam;
• Associate Professor Tran Thi Thanh Tu, Dean, Faculty of Finance and Banking, University of Economics and Business, VNU, Vietnam.
- Các bài viết khác
- CEDS tham gia Hội thảo “Đánh giá và ứng dụng các công cụ phân tích về quản lý và tài chính giáo dục ở các nước ASEAN” (Thứ sáu | 01/05/2015 15:56)
- Nhóm nghiên cứu Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Kinh tế phát triển tham dự hội nghị “Tương lai Châu Á" tại Bali, Indonesia (Thứ ba | 17/03/2015 00:54)
- Hội thảo SWEM - Student’s Women Empowerment Movement & Lễ phát động cuộc thi : “Chuyển động 50/50 – Sáng kiến kinh doanh, Tăng quyền năng phụ nữ” (Thứ bẩy | 23/11/2013 21:50)
- Abstract Deadline Just 5 Days Away (Thứ ba | 03/12/2013 08:20)
- Call for Papers: Third Interdisciplinary Ph.D. Workshop in Sustainable Development, Columbia University. (Thứ hai | 25/02/2013 11:07)
- International Symposium on Society & Resource Management (Thứ hai | 25/02/2013 11:07)
- THE HAMBURG CONFERENCE: Actions for Climate-Induced Migration (Thứ hai | 25/02/2013 11:07)
- Hội thảo Đổi mới cơ chế tài chính đối với Giáo dục đại học (Thứ hai | 25/02/2013 11:07)
- ICCB 2013 Proposals Due October 31 (Thứ hai | 22/10/2012 09:21)
- International Conference on Business Management & Information Systems (Thứ hai | 25/02/2013 11:07)
- Địa chỉTrung tâm Nghiên cứu Kinh tế phát triển, Trường Đại học Kinh tế, ĐHQGHNPhòng 202, nhà G4, 144 Xuân Thủy, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: (+84 4) 37547506 - ext 811 - Fax: .
Email: email@example.com - Hotline: (+84 4) 37547506 - ext 811