- Điểm tinSố người online:
Số lượt truy cập: 597819
CEDS: strengthening international cooperation in the field of educational financeThứ ba | 20/12/2016 11:05Recently, Dr. Pham Vu Thang - Director of Center for Economic Development Studies (CEDS), VNU University of Economics and Business (UEB) was invited to be a speaker in the seminar on “Education Finance and Administration” within the framework of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Core-to-Core Program, which was held by Kobe University’s Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Japan.Recently, Dr. Pham Vu Thang - Director of Center for Economic Development Studies (CEDS), VNU University of Economics and Business (UEB) was invited to be a speaker in the seminar on “Education Finance and Administration” within the framework of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Core-to-Core Program, which was held by Kobe University’s Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Japan.
This is the opportunity for exchanging the newest researches about educational finance of developing countries.
Dr. Pham Vu Thang presents in the seminar.
In the seminar, Dr. Pham Vu Thang had a presentation on “Educational Finance in Primary Education in Vietnam: From School Level Perspective”. This is the initiative quantitative result which evaluated finance policy for primary schools in Vietnam. Alongside the seminar, Dr. Pham Vu Thang also had discussions with Prof. Keiichi Ogawa (Professor, GSICS, Kobe University) and leading international experts in educational field.
The seminar is a great chance to expand the network and promote researches on educational finance. It also paves the way for building relationships and opening opportunities for future collaboration.
Found in 2003, CEDS has conducted researches on educational finance for higher and general education, such as Public Expenditure Review in Education in Vietnam (World Bank, 2015), Identifying unit cost of training one Vietnamese student in higher education (World Bank, 2012), Determining the Requirements and Estimating the Costs of Facilities and Equipment for Primary Schools resulting from the Implementation of Full-Day Schooling (World Bank, 2014); Revision Households Informal Disbursements for Education Study (Belgian BTC). During its operation, CEDS gained the prestige and affirmed its research capacity in the field of educational finance.
Ngọc Quỳnh CEDS
- Các bài viết khác
- Nhóm nghiên cứu ĐHKT tham dự hội thảo Giảng đường xanh - hướng tới bảo vệ môi trường và phát triển bền vững (Thứ hai | 04/12/2017 14:20)
- Thư mời tham dự Lễ kỷ niệm 10 năm thành lập, hướng tới 45 năm truyền thống và công bố quyết định bổ nhiệm Hiệu trưởng, Phó hiệu trưởng Trường ĐH Kinh tế - ĐHQGHN (Thứ bẩy | 04/11/2017 15:01)
- Hội thảo: Mô hình Trường đại học xanh – Kinh nghiệm quốc tế và hàm ý chính sách cho Việt Nam (Thứ sáu | 14/07/2017 22:59)
- Khởi động Quỹ học bổng Interhands năm 2016 (Thứ sáu | 21/07/2017 17:12)
- Địa chỉTrung tâm Nghiên cứu Kinh tế phát triển, Trường Đại học Kinh tế, ĐHQGHNPhòng 202, nhà G4, 144 Xuân Thủy, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: (+84 4) 37547506 - ext 811 - Fax: .
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Hotline: (+84 4) 37547506 - ext 811